Industrial MotorsWe are a leading Manufacturer of high-torque encoder dc servo motor and driver uart, i2c, ppm, planetary encoder geared motor 24v 175rpm 100w, changeover switch- 2 motor system-programmable-1 phase and changeover switch- 2 motor system-programmable-3 phase from Chennai, India.
High-Torque Encoder DC Servo Motor And Driver UART, I2C, PPM
Approx. Price: Rs 5,500 / pairGet Latest Price
|Motor Diameter||28.5 mm|
This Encoder DC Servo motor solution integrates an 0.2deg resolution optical encoder and a high power electronic servo drive on an Industrial grade high torque dc motor. It supports UART/I2C/PPM/Analog signals directly for absolute speed and absolute position control. This solution works extremely well for slow speeds by providing high correction torque through a closed PI control loop.
The Motor is a Industrial grade 60RPM high torque motor with a massive torque of 38kgcm in small size. The motor has a metal gearbox with all high quality metal gears and has a off-centered shaft.
- 18000 RPM base motor
- 6mm Dia shaft with M3 thread hole.
- Length 63 mm without shaft
- Shaft length 15mm
- 38kgcm torque
- No-load current = 800 mA, Load current = upto 7.5 A(Max)
Encoder and Drive Specifications:
- Zero-backlash DC servo performance
- 0.2deg resolution optical encoder integrated on motor output shaft
- High-Current DC Servo motor driver integrated with the motor
- Absolute (32bit) Motor position control interface via UART, I2C, PPM signal and analog input
- Accurate Motor speed control interface via UART, I2C, PPM signal and analog input
- Industrial Grade Aluminum housing for motor and drive
- Compatible with NEMA 23 mounting setup
- Speed and position can be controlled using a terminal or MCU via simple UART commands
- I2C master device can control multiple RMCS-220x via simple I2C command structures
- An RC receiver or any PPM source can directly control the speed of the motor
- An analog signal or fixed analog voltage from a potentiometer can directly control the speed of the motor
Planetary Encoder Geared Motor 24v 175rpm 100w
Approx. Price: Rs 8,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Motor Length without Shaft||154mm|
|Motor Weight||1450 grams|
24V 100W Planetry geared motor with rated torque of 142kgcm comes with an 2000 PPR Base motor optical encoder with quadrature outputs for increment and decrement counting. This Motor is an Industrial grade motor with replaceable carbon brushes and hardened shaft. The 0.18 degree resolution optical encoder with quadrature outputs for increment and decrement counting. It will give 2000 transitions per base motor rotation between outputs A and B. A quadrature decoder is required to convert the pulses to an up or down count. The Encoder is build to Industrial grade.
- Hardened shaft diameter: 10mm
- Shaft Length: 23mm
- Mounting PCB of 40mm x 4 holes.
- Stall Torque: 344kgcm
- No load speed: 175RPM
- Base Motor speed: 6000RPM
- Base Motor count: 2000ppr
- Geared Motor count: 72000ppr
- Encoder attached to base motor
- Replaceable Carbon Brushes
- Can also be used as normal DC motor without encoder
- No-load current = 1.12A
- Stall current = upto 30A(Max)
Changeover Switch- 2 Motor System-Programmable-1 Phase
Approx. Price: Rs 4,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Application||Domestic & Industrial|
|Current Rating||16 amp- 200 amp|
Being one of the most emerging manufacturer and supplier of Auto Change over Switch (1 Phase).
- Two Single phase motors can be concurrently Controlled(A motor ON/ B Motor Off and Vice Versa)
- Delay time for motors programmable or settable
Changeover Switch- 2 Motor System-Programmable-3 Phase
Approx. Price: Rs 7,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Being one of the most emerging manufacturer and supplier of Auto Change over Switch (3 Phase)Working Procedures:
1. Two 3 phase motors can be concurrently Controlled(A motor ON/ B Motor Off and Vice Versa)
2. Delay time for motors programmable or settable