Robotics is the branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing. These technologies deal with automated machines that can take the place of humans in dangerous environments or manufacturing processes, or resemble humans in appearance, behavior, and/or cognition.Projects List
1. Line following robot.
2. RF based wireless control robot.
3. Obstacle avoiding robot using ultrasonic sensor.
4. Computer operated robotic arm, 4 degree of motion.
5. Bluetooth based wireless robot control.
6. Pick place robot, wireless remote control.
7. Fire fighting robot, wireless remote control.
8. Voice controlled robot.